Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Possessive Pronouns

My grammar post last week was on apostrophes and I noticed a rule about possessive pronouns that made me think about investigating it this week.

What the post said was "Please note that none of the possessive pronouns are spelled with an apostrophe." This is something I had no idea, so hence the grammar article this week.

I have found that over the weeks it is getting harder and harder to come up with grammar posts. I will be looking forward to some feedback on our first assignment in order to come up with some grammar issues that I actually have a problem with.

Anyhow, the link for the article is HERE

Good luck to all and I cant wait for some more fun on Thursday Night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mike, looks like your link isn't working. Might want to repost that. I'm having problems coming up with new grammar issues as well. However, that's not to say I don't have any, it's just I don't really know where I'm lacking. Tomorrow night Chelsi is supposed to have our first essay graded; I imagine I will be aware of my grammar issues then.

    Our class is fun. See you tomorrow!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete