Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My grammar posts are awesomenesserest!

For a grammar post this week, I chose to cover one of the most diabolicalist of issues. Using words that do not exist! I know, I know, we all use them, but even the most studfasterest of pupil knows in the heartest of hearts that these words do not belong. I was going to skipple over this shig, but feel that any effort of such Clandestination would surely wipple under the watchful un-caffeinaticeye of our instructor.
A link to the top 100 or so imaginarly made up but most often used verbace can be found HERE

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Your use of made of words is brilliant in your post. I have several teenagers at my home who make a game out of making up words. Usually they just ad some sort of similar ending to words. They like to exaggerify stories about me to my friends. I have a favorite made up word, ouchiewawas. When my kids were little it worked better than kissing an owie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool list Mike. It's funny how many of those words I've used in the past. I hear them being used often as well. Funny stuff.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha, BOZONE is my favorite! "A layer of gases surrounding an unintelligent individual, shielding them from good ideas." I might just have to dumb it down a few notches and use this one in everyday life, jk. :) Good idea for a grammar post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny. I know that i personally have used some of those words and it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete